Benvenuti, welcome, to the world of Luna Fina. A sensitive place where Annabella lives and works.
It is Luna Fina's sphere, hallowed ground, where hearts open and words and songs unfold.
- Annabella's Guest Appearances on "The Herbal Highway" on radio station KPFA, 94.6 FM, Berkeley
- On October 2, 2014, Annabella talked witth host Sarah Holmes about Luna Fina, roses and
her Rose Chakra flower essences.
Listen to the show here.
- On January 24, 2008, Annabella talked wiith host Karyn Sanders about her Rose Chakra flower essences
and the medicinal and spiritual properties of herbal foot-baths.
Listen to the show at here.
- Sacred Foot Bath Video - Watch a video of a Sacred Footbath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cWywgY5dqM.
- Annabella's Booklets - Annabella has created these wonderful
booklets: "Annabella's Tale - The Complete Story of Annabella and her Sacred Footbaths",
"Rosalina Rabbit - A Short Tale", "The Creation of Rose Chakra Flower Essences - A Story of Love Unfolding",
"Lino, An Ant's Tale",
"Bobby's Wisdom". Read more here.
- The Lunella Stories - A series of five tales, which follow a girl growing up in an old-fashioned way. Read more here.
- Plant Spirit of the White Rose - Essence of Sombreuil (France, 1850).
A fragrant, white, repeat-blooming tea rose.
Created through Shamanic Journey and Prayer.
Preserved in brandy and distilled water in rare Violet Glass. Read more here.
- Rose Chakra Flower Essences - Seven unique flower essences for seven applications:
connection, harmony, radiance, knowing what is in your heart,
expressing love, trust in self and awakening to love and light. Read more here.
Upcoming Events - Fairs and Festivals
Saturdays, June 6, July 4, August 1, August 29, September 12, October 10. Tuesdays, June 23, July 21, August 18. 8 am - 12:30 pm.
Napa Farmers Market (http://www.napafarmersmarket.com). 500 First Street in Downtown Napa (Across the street from Oxbow Public Market)
The 6th year of "Salon des Plantes" will be at Napa Valley's Skyline Park adjacent to the Martha Walker Native Habitat Garden. Skyline Park is off the Imola exit in Napa on highway 29. There is a $5 per car fee. Follow the signs to the Martha Walker Garden. Please call Annabella at 707-224-1463 for more information if you plan to come. The salons will be from 11 am to 3 pm and include a plant walk and a pot luck lunch. Donation is $20. Sundays, September 20, October 4, and November 1.
Wednesdays, 7 pm - 9 pm. October 14 - November 4. Napa Valley Adult Education class: Herb Explorations and Remedies Learn the secrets of over 20 common herbs found in fields and gardens by going to the heart of the plants. You’ll be introduced to the amazing healing powers of Angelica, Horsetail, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Mullein, Rose, Yarrow and more. You’ll create and take home a small sleep pillow, an infused oil, a non-alcoholic tincture, “The Queen of Hungary’s Water”, a Women’s Tonic Tea and a bath salt mixture. To register, visit http://www.adulted.nvusd.k12.ca.us
or call 707-253-3594.