Benvenuti, welcome, to the world of Luna Fina. A sensitive place where Annabella lives and works.
It is Luna Fina's sphere, hallowed ground, where hearts open and words and songs unfold.
- Annabella's Guest Appearances on "The Herbal Highway" on radio station KPFA, 94.6 FM, Berkeley
- On October 2, 2014, Annabella talked with host Sarah Holmes about Luna Fina, roses and
her Rose Chakra flower essences.
Listen to the show here.
- On January 24, 2008, Annabella talked withh host Karyn Sanders about her Rose Chakra flower essences
and the medicinal and spiritual properties of herbal foot-baths.
Listen to the show at here.
- Sacred Foot Bath Video - Watch a video of a Sacred Footbath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cWywgY5dqM.
- Annabella's Booklets - Annabella has created these wonderful
booklets: "Annabella's Tale - The Complete Story of Annabella and her Sacred Footbaths",
"Rosalina Rabbit - A Short Tale", "The Creation of Rose Chakra Flower Essences - A Story of Love Unfolding",
"Lino, An Ant's Tale",
"Bobby's Wisdom". Read more here.
- The Lunella Stories - A series of five tales, which follow a girl growing up in an old-fashioned way. Read more here.
- Plant Spirit of the White Rose - Essence of Sombreuil (France, 1850).
A fragrant, white, repeat-blooming tea rose.
Created through Shamanic Journey and Prayer.
Preserved in brandy and distilled water in rare Violet Glass. Read more here.
- Rose Chakra Flower Essences - Seven unique flower essences for seven applications:
connection, harmony, radiance, knowing what is in your heart,
expressing love, trust in self and awakening to love and light. Read more here.
Upcoming Events - Fairs and Festivals
Sunday, May 17, 2015. 11 am - 4 pm. Rose Celebration.
El Cerrito Community Center, 7007 Moeser Lane, El Cerrito, CA 94530. Free admission.
For information and directions: 707-224-1463
Sunday, June 7, 2015. 10 am - 3 pm. All Things Herbal.
Sebastopol Farmers Market, Sebastopol, CA.
Saturday, May 9, June 6, July 4, August 1, August 29, September 12, October 10, 2015. 8 am - 12:30 pm.
Napa Farmers Market (http://www.napafarmersmarket.com). 501 First Street in Downtown Napa (Across the street from Oxbow Public Market)